To prepare your property for sale or lease must make a copy of the documentation needed to reach easily to the signing of the contract even under the latest regulations came into force in real estate. For example it is necessary to bring in all the commercials and the class energy performance index of the property, which appear in the certificate of Energy Performance (APE) It ‘a document, valid for ten years, which shows the energy consumption the building and the actions to be taken to improve the energy performance. The Energy Performance certificate is mandatory for new buildings, for existing buildings, it is required in the event of sale or lease and to access tax deductions related to energy conservation. If you do not know a trusted technician can process the EPA, we will be happy to help you and, through our network of collaborators, provide you with a custom quote.